At JBD Air Conditioning & Heating Services, Inc., we exercise extreme caution when we come to your home or business. Your health and safety are our top priority, as we keep up with the latest from Governor Baker.
We follow the CDC recommendations for HVAC Contractors:
- We don’t go to work if we are sick
- We have provided safety masks and gloves to our employees to use as appropriate at customer homes and job sites and have asked them to stay a safe distance from others
- We avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth
- We wash our hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- We cover our nose and mouth with a tissue or use the inside of our elbow when we cough or sneeze
- We clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as phones, handrails, and doorknobs
- We perform a thorough cleaning of work surfaces
- We take payment with minimum contact with our clients
Thank you for being a loyal customer. Please be sure that your safety is our top priority.
Jim & Shawna Dolabany